Re: Comparison PostgreSQL 7.0 vs. Interbase2000 (fwd)

From: "Kaare Rasmussen" <kar(at)webline(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Comparison PostgreSQL 7.0 vs. Interbase2000 (fwd)
Date: 2000-05-10 10:37:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I'v ebeen asked to write an article comparing these two. Before I agree
> like to know if anyone's having some pointers for me.

There has been some discussion on this list some time ago. You can look in
the archices on www.postgresql.org for Jan-Feb-Mar 2000.

Unfortunately, the search engine is down, and the overview by index and
date only has the last week of each month, so your only option right now is
to take the mbox format and wade through it.