back-front procceses

From: LeSI <ssh2(at)usa(dot)net>
To: Postgresql Admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: back-front procceses
Date: 2000-05-09 23:21:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all.

Im using pgsql 6.5.3 with php 3 in an apache 1.3.9 server running in RH6.

I have some problem with the procceses of postmaster, they stay idle for ever
, until my site returns --> too many connectios

im using pg_close in all my php codes but i cannot fix this problem.

how can i fix it?

also i need more concurrent procceses of postmaster , exists any config for
it?

Thank you

Alexis- ruralnet.com
Bs As - Argentina