Re: user

From: "Peter T(dot) Whiting" <pwhiting(at)fury(dot)ittc(dot)ukans(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: user
Date: 2000-05-04 22:23:42
Lists: pgsql-ports

It seems my "system" system call gives a bad return code. I noticed
that the files were actually being copied, even though the call was
returning with a -1. I made sure the cp command didn't return a
-1 from the command line when executed with the exact same arguements.
I modified the code to ignore the return value of "system". Works
fine now.

This is probably a problem limitied to my system.

Sorry for the noise.

pete