GTK or TCL/TK ... what do you prefer ? (beginner)

From: "Marcel Sierra" <marcel_sierra(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GTK or TCL/TK ... what do you prefer ? (beginner)
Date: 2000-04-28 16:56:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello, Forum

In my 1st message. I'm developping in MSVB 6.0 & Access.

I am beginner in Linux. I want to develop some easy program.

I'd like to program with a dev.lang. to Linux and to know your opinions to
interact with Posgres.

No programs made at the moment. Nothing.

I'm studing intensively all the docs.

Thanks in advance. I need a lot of Help.

(...little bit affraid)

Marcel Sierra i Alegret
from Barcelona