[vmikheev@sectorbase.com: RE: [HACKERS] [Fwd: Revisited: Transactions, insert uni que.]]

From: "Ross J(dot) Reedstrom" <reedstrm(at)wallace(dot)ece(dot)rice(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [vmikheev@sectorbase.com: RE: [HACKERS] [Fwd: Revisited: Transactions, insert uni que.]]
Date: 2000-04-27 15:31:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Ed and I had moved part of this discussion to HACKERS, when it
became clear that something was a bug. Vadim Mikheev (the one
who implemented all this, with MVCC) answered a couple posts.
This is the shorter one, addressing _why_ things are they way
they are. I thought I'd forward it back here for those who didn't
follow Ed and I over to HACKERS.

Ross

----- Forwarded message from "Mikheev, Vadim" <vmikheev(at)sectorbase(dot)com> -----