Dear Sir,

From: "Xin Hong GL" <xhcn3(at)sina(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Dear Sir,
Date: 2000-04-21 01:06:35
Lists: pgsql-ports

We are taking the liberty to sending you this message. If you find it to be of your interest, please do not hesitate
to contact us for further information. Otherwise, please let us know and your e-mail address will be removed from our mailing list.
Thanks

Nanhai Xinhong Ceramic Co., Ltd. is dedicating into Ceramic Tile products. With yearsexperience, we have been introducing
advanced equipment from Germany and Italy. Nowadays, we become one of leading tiles manufacturers with USD15 million, occupied an
area of 8 million square meters, owning five product lines of large furnaces, three auto polishing product lines for large specifications
tiles, specializing in all types of polishing ceramic tiles. We have implemented ISO9002 Quality System; our products are distributed
widely and gain a good reputation for excellent quality and reasonable price and good after-sale service.

Our company specializs
in ceramic & porcelain floor and wall tiles, and installation materials

Looking forward to your favorable reply.

Best regards,
Xin Hong

For more ceramic

[...]

For more information, please contact: Mr. Xin Hong
Tel: +86-757-6833403 / 6831986 / 6832 203
Fax: +86-757-6336 141
E-mail: xhcn3(at)sina(dot)com
Website: http://www.xinhong-ceramics.com