new kind of decoration material

From: "Ao Bao" <opalcn(at)sina(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: new kind of decoration material
Date: 2000-04-18 13:33:52
Lists: pgsql-ports

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are taking the liberty to sending you this message. If you find it to be of
interest, please contact me for further information. Otherwise, please let us
know and we will remove your e-mail address from our mailing list. Thanks.

OPAL INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD. specializes manufacturing the man-made stone-OPAL STONE.
Opal Stone are both excellent in quality and reasonable in price.
The Opal is a new kind of decoration material synthesized by nature mineral
powder, nature pigment and high function polymer under vacuum and high temperature
treatment. It has been adopted in many cities of Europe and America because of
its oil-proof, anticorrosive, damp-proof, anti-crack, anti-moth, anti-flame,
against high temperature and hard. Also, it is highly plasticity and easy to
be installed with common tool. It can remain the color for more than 10 years.
Comparing with the ceramics, the varied wash-basin made out of Opal are more
colorful and shiny. Your house can take on a new look by Opal. The Opal material
can be pieced very well without any crevice by the special same color glue.
Opal stone is widely used in office, hotel, bank, taproom on the desk, round,
pillar, staircase, counter, cabinet etc

For more information, please go to:
http://www.opal.com.cn
Contact: Ao Bao