none

From: "singh parvind" <singh_parvind(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: dan(dot)horak(at)email(dot)cz
Subject: none
Date: 2000-04-13 02:54:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

hai,
parvind from india. actually I come to know that POSTGRESQL database is
available on windows - nt or not. is there any limitation of database size
if yes pls tell me the size. is this database support to create procedure or
function while MYSQL doesn't support.
is this database is also maintaining the redo log file like the Oracle
database. Sir, can you send any document regarding feature of POSTGRESQL vs
ORACLE . So I am very grate full to you. I am working in CMC Ltd. New Delhi.
Actually We are interested to use this POSTGRESQL database in some project.
pls repond me as soon as possible. I am very gratefull to you.

bye