Announcing first Debian package of PostgreSQL 7.0

From: "Oliver Elphick" <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Announcing first Debian package of PostgreSQL 7.0
Date: 2000-03-08 22:36:43
Lists: pgsql-announce

The Debian packages of 7.0 are currently being uploaded to master.debian.org.

Since this is a beta release, they will be found in Debian's experimental
section. Once the final release of 7.0 is available, they will be placed
in the new unstable distribution (woody).

--
Oliver Elphick Oliver(dot)Elphick(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk
Isle of Wight http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver