Re: [HACKERS] alter_table.sql

From: Patrick Welche <prlw1(at)newn(dot)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] alter_table.sql
Date: 2000-03-07 17:22:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 12:01:29PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Ah so. I think you mentioned before that you were seeing trouble with
> VACUUM ANALYZE --- we need to find out what the problem is. What
> platform are you on, and what are you seeing exactly?

When I mentioned it Bruce said "works for me" => I assume it is netbsd
specific => I should fix it! The symptom is, if I say
vacuum analyze <tablename>, I get

NOTICE: Vacuum: table not found
VACUUM

If I omit the tablename, vacuum analyze works. I have been rather pressed
for time, so all I can say is the notice comes from line 360 of
src/backend/commands/vacuum.c...

Cheers,

Patrick