Jdbc and Postfresql-6.5.3 on RedHat 6.1

From: Richa Singh <richa_sing(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Jdbc and Postfresql-6.5.3 on RedHat 6.1
Date: 2000-02-10 10:50:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello!
I am having problems in connectiing to java with
PostgreSQL.The statement is
Class.forName("postgresql.Driver");
Also,Iam not able to create postgresql.jar file in
/path/src/interfaces/jdbc directory with make utility
as written in the Readme file in the same
directory.Please help me out.Also wherte thde files
have to be placed and path and Classpath setting has
to be done.Do I need to install some Drivers.I think
theyu come with s/w.
How could I use Odbc over here.In the sense where
DSN has to be created.
Do reply fast as my Project is stopped.
Thanks,
Richa