[JDBC] Something about NULL!

From: relx(at)tomail(dot)com(dot)tw
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [JDBC] Something about NULL!
Date: 2000-01-27 11:38:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,
I installed my Postgres on linux (Redhat 6.0) .
I want connect it using JDBC driver and I download
jdbc6.5-1.2.jar from web site.
I use some apps to connect, It pop up a dialog box
and I fill all the necessary data (host,port,driver path,login,passwd)
and It can connect to DB server but it can't fetch tables.

I also use some java beans to connect , it looks like Postgres
server add NULL before my tables. eg: NULL.person
Can anybody tell me why ? How to fetch tables correctly ?
Thanks a lot. :)

--
Best Regards
Rex Liao