Re: [ADMIN] user some_user is not in pg_shadow

From: "Oliver Elphick" <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Brad Emerson <bemerson(at)akamail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] user some_user is not in pg_shadow
Date: 2000-01-18 12:23:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

"Oliver Elphick" wrote:
>Brad Emerson wrote:
> >
> >Can anyone tell me how to add users to pg_shadow?
>

>CREATE USER

I tried to cancel this, because it seems far too simplistic;
presumably you already know about CREATE USER.

Are you finding that users that have been added are not in pg_shadow?
That seems to mean that CREATE USER is broken for you?

--
Oliver Elphick Oliver(dot)Elphick(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk
Isle of Wight http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver