Re: PostgreSQL FAQ dead links and updates - Sections 1.4, 1.11, 2.3 and 4.18

From: "Curtis Gallant" <cgallant(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL FAQ dead links and updates - Sections 1.4, 1.11, 2.3 and 4.18
Date: 2008-06-26 03:48:29
Lists: pgsql-www

Thanks Bruce,

Also just noticed a couple more sections to cleanup that I missed in my
first pass;

Section 1.6 - needs a bump to 8.3.3 from 8.3.1.

Section 1.10 - has a link to the old tech docs site that is being redirected
to the main wiki page,
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Generated_Articles%2C_Guides%2C_and_Documentationis
the proper url for this section I believe.

Section 3.4 - should include a link to
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/runtime-config-logging.htmlfor
ease of reference as most other sections include links to supporting
documentation.

Cheers,

--
---