Pgadmin 4 view and sort table

From: Russell Mercer <rmercer(at)getspatial(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgadmin 4 view and sort table
Date: 2016-10-20 00:54:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

Perhaps I am jumping the gun here, as the software is recently released,
but I am having trouble figuring out some basic operations that I could
do using PGAdmin 3.

1. Open a table in its own window. In PGAdmin 3, opening a table
opened its own window that was independent of the main system tree.
This allowed for arranging multiple tables across screens. Now, all
windows may float, but they are constrained within the application
window. Is this by design, or am I missing something? It makes it
infinitely more difficult to use when everything is constrained to a
single window.

2. When you view the data in a table, it does not seem possible to sort
the table. Opening a table to view all records creates a "Query-1" tab,
which has a basic Select * by query, with order by the primary key.
This is all greyed out and unable to be modified. How do you resort a
table?

These are just basic questions I have right now. I've tried to look at
the documentation, but it doesn't even address these items, as they seem
to be considered basic usage.

For background, I am running pgAdmin 4 on a Windows 7 machine, installed
from the downloaded installer.

Thanks,
Russell