Project proposal for Google Summer of Code

From: "Mickael Deloison" <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Project proposal for Google Summer of Code
Date: 2008-03-26 10:51:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

I have a project proposal for Google Summer of Code that I want to
discuss. As the work is already begun, I want to show a demonstration
of what it can do.

It is based on my last year work (pgUnitTest): a scripting language to
insert random data in a database and test expected results.

Basically the goal of the project is to refactor pgUnitTest scripting
language to make it easy to use (mix of C and SQL) and integrate this
work into pgAdmin3 (I mean provide a patch to integrate it to
pgAdmin3) so as to make it more visible to the community.

Here is the demonstration:
http://pgunittest.projects.postgresql.org/pgUnitTest.swf

What do you think about that?

Best regards,