Re: installing pgAdmin3 1.6.2 on FC6

From: "Willy-Bas Loos" <willybas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: installing pgAdmin3 1.6.2 on FC6
Date: 2007-05-30 12:54:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

It didn´t work.
and all the packages depend on those client libraries (e.g. GRASS GIS), so i
can forget about just upgrading.
I like the debian style better. Use pg_createcluster and voila: two
back-ends with different versions. (though i haven´t tried installing
pgAdmin for a different backend version on a debian machine)
Whatever, i guess i´ll just go w/ the flow and accept that a fedora versions
come with package versions.
I guess i should brag about this on fedora forums..

Willy-Bas