basic postgres questions...

From: "bruce" <bedouglas(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: basic postgres questions...
Date: 2007-05-16 15:21:59
Lists: pgsql-general

hey.. .

can someone point me to the cmds that i'd use in order to see what databases
are created in my postgres app. i need to see what's here, and then i need
to know the cmd to then delete a given database, and the underlying tables.

in searching google, i'm seeing different cmds...

also, is there an irc channel for postgres!

thanks

-bruce