Re: Duplicate Events (and other stuff)..

From: Guillaume Smet <guillaume(dot)smet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Duplicate Events (and other stuff)..
Date: 2009-08-10 12:34:35
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Dave Page<dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:
> If the text contains links to different courses, then of course, it
> must be corrected, and then meet the requirements of the policy to be
> listed. As someone who doesn't speak more than the most basic French,
> I have to rely on Guillaume's interpretation/translation.

The presentation of the course on their website doesn't mention
PostgreSQL at all, as Chander mentioned it.

On the PostgreSQL website, there is the following mention in their
event description:
"== PRE-REQUIS ==

Connaissances de base de PostgreSQL"

which can be translated to:

"== PREREQUISITES ==

Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL"

I suppose that it's because they use PostgreSQL as the MapServer
backend but that's a supposition and that may be too unrelated for our
policy.

On their websites, the prerequisites are PHP and basic knowledge of
cartographic formats.

--
Guillaume