Re: HTML FORMS selected question

From: "Mag Gam" <magawake(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chris <dmagick(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Randy Moller" <zoomerz(at)comcast(dot)net>, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: HTML FORMS selected question
Date: 2006-12-04 00:00:45
Lists: pgsql-php

Chris + Randy:

Sorry, I may of forgetten to give you this:
$result = pg_query($dbconn, "select id,address from ip");

This is right before the:
$options=pg_fetch_array($result_ip);

so, my $results is really all the ip addresses ($rows after I perform the
pg_fetch_array).

I will add the var_dump to see it (never done it before, I will do some
googling :) )