Fwd: Notice Processor hook

From: adey <adey11(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-Admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: Notice Processor hook
Date: 2006-03-27 00:07:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

Below is an old message from Tom Lane regarding "Notice Processor hook". I
have not been able to contact him to explain it, nor does it appear in the
Postgresql.org archives. Would one of you be able to help me to implement
this please? We are trying to obtain the output from a vacuum run by
automated script.