Not possible to create 64 bit windows clients ?

From: Anders Moe <anders(dot)moe(at)geocap(dot)no>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Not possible to create 64 bit windows clients ?
Date: 2009-11-09 08:47:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all

We're trying to get our 64 bt windows application to use postgresql, which
means I have to #include stuff from psql and link to 64 bit versions of the
libs. Which do not seem to exist.

Spesifically I need to get Qt compiled with psql (and eventually postGIS).

Can anyone give me an update on whether this is , or will ever be, possible
? Thanks,

Anders