Access 2000 and PostgreSQL: Record Editing Problems

From: Scott Teglasi <scotty(at)mediaglue(dot)net>
To: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Access 2000 and PostgreSQL: Record Editing Problems
Date: 2001-01-05 19:37:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi. I'm able to use Access 2000 to view and edit my tables, and to add new
records, however I am encountering a problem when adding new records to the
table.

When I add a record, I fill in the relevant fields, but when I proceed to
the next row, the row I just added shows "#Deleted" in all of the columns.
It continues to do this as I add records. When I close the table, then
reopen it, my data is there, and the #Deleted is gone. It does add the
data, however when adding new records, and having #Deleted shown on my newly
added rows, is a bit of a nuisance.. Anyone have any remedies?

Scott Teglasi