Re: getProcedureColumns

From: Jeffrey Cox <namredips(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: getProcedureColumns
Date: 2007-02-06 09:36:50
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Finally got these patches finished up. Sorry for the delay ( had a
machine learning program fighting me all weekend). Please let me know
if this is not what you need, or more it turns out there is something
not working. All seems to be working, and am actually using the
resulting jar in a external app. Though the tests get the job done,
they are a bit 'brute force'. i figure they can be re-factored later.
probably goes for the other code as well I suppose.

Jeff

Attachment Content-Type Size
patch_Abstractjdbc2Array.txt text/plain 968 bytes
patch_Abstractjdbc2DatabasemetaData.txt text/plain 5.9 KB
patch_DatabaseMetaDataTest.txt text/plain 9.1 KB
patch_TestUtil.txt text/plain 2.1 KB
patch_TypeInfoCache.txt text/plain 1.1 KB