BWPUG Meeting March 10th Reminder

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Meeting March 10th Reminder
Date: 2010-03-08 20:10:43
Lists: bwpug

Howdy folks,

This is a reminder that we're planning to meet a Noblis in Falls
Church, VA this Wednesday (3-10). If you are planning to go and
haven't already, please send an email to Stephen via <sfrost _at_
noblis.org>

Details:

When: March 10th, 6:30PM.
Where: 3150 Fairview Park Dr, Falls Church, VA
Host: Noblis, Inc. and the
Noblis Innovation and Collaboration Center (NICC)

It's basically at 495 and 50 in Northern Virginia. You can take metro
to the Dunn Loring station on the Orange line and then catch the 1B bus
from the metro station to Fairview Park. According to wmata.com, the 1B
bus will be leaving the metro station at 6:15pm and arriving at 3160
(next door) at 6:27pm.

We'll be discussing PostgreSQL 9.0, including a preview by Robert
Treat, along with a topic of recent great interest- SE/Linux and
SE/Postgres.

The host/facility we'll be meeting at does require a government issued
photo ID (eg: driver's license or passport).

Also, we'll be bringing some PostgreSQL T-Shirts and Pins for give
away. Yes, free stuff! So you don't want to miss out; hope to see you
there!

Thanks,

Stephen Frost & Robert Treat