How do I force users to change their password?

From: "Blakely, Jerel (Mission Systems)" <Jerel(dot)Blakely(at)ngc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How do I force users to change their password?
Date: 2008-05-23 16:23:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

The only setting I see is an account expire, but I do not want to lock
the people out of the accounts.
I just want to force each user to set a new password on minimum
intervals.

Does Postgres have a way to require users to change their passwords
every 90 days for example, with out locking the account and forcing an
admin to go in and update it?