LO using ODBC/Access

From: "Ansley, Michael" <Michael(dot)Ansley(at)intec(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: LO using ODBC/Access
Date: 2000-02-10 13:22:09
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi, all

Has anybody successfully managed to use LOs to store pictures (specifically
bmps) using Access/ODBC? I'd like to get something like this working, and I
just want to get some tips, etc.

Thanks...

MikeA

Tel.: +27 21 430-9000
Fax.: +27 21 430-9025
Cel.: +27 83 543-8590
email: michael(dot)ansley(at)intec(dot)co(dot)za
Science is the game we play with God to find out what his rules are.
[(LI)U]NIX IS user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged
and/or copyright material of Independent Technology Systems Limited (or its
affiliated companies). If you are not an intended or authorised recipient of
this e-mail or have received it in error, please delete it immediately and
notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case reading, reproducing, printing
or further dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.
Independent Technology Systems Limited does not represent or warrant that an
attachment hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects.
The opinions expressed in this e-mail and any attachments may be those of
the author and are not necessarily those of Independent Technology Systems
Limited.