Re: BUG #14423: Fail to connect to DB

From: Mikael Wallén <Mikael(dot)Wallen(at)spark-vision(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #14423: Fail to connect to DB
Date: 2016-11-16 09:48:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Some additional info.
It seems as if this is related to F-Secure and/or anti-virus software in general. A colleague tried to temporarily disable F-Secure and then the errors stopped. However as soon as he enabled F-Secure again the error messages started filling the PostgreSQL logs.
However I have also seen the same error messages on a virtual machine running Windows 10 Pro with the latest Windows updates and there I am not running F-Secure. I am running Windows Defender though.

/Mikael