RE: JDBC PC Driver (Looking for)

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Allan Huffman'" <huffmana(at)ppc(dot)pims(dot)org>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: JDBC PC Driver (Looking for)
Date: 2000-12-07 15:23:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

The one in the source/cvs works well on PC's (I only have a PC to develop
with ;-) )

Actually, you didn't say on which browser its not running under. My guess is
IE, as IE's java.sql.DriverManager class is broken.

For IE, if your applet is using JDBC directly (rather than a servlet/3tier
design) then you'll have to call the org.postgresql.Driver class directly.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council