RE: RE: JDBC and Unicode problem

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Mike Cannon-Brookes'" <mcannon(at)internet(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: RE: JDBC and Unicode problem
Date: 2000-11-14 13:00:11
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

The current sources in cvs should work with unicode. One of the other
patches that did get in dealt with making the driver handle string encodings
correctly.

If you still have problems let me know.

PS: The patch I've not applied yet deals with handling Arrays (part of the
JDBC2 spec), however I'm not sure how that patch works fully, and as it
patches org.postgresql.Connection it could affect how jdbc1 works, hence
that comment in changelog.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council