RE: Ways of loading the JDBC Driver (was RE: )

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Gunnar R|nning'" <gunnar(at)candleweb(dot)no>, Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
Cc: "'George Koras'" <gkoras(at)cres(dot)gr>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Ways of loading the JDBC Driver (was RE: )
Date: 2000-11-06 15:10:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Ah, that is why I've not heared of that way before this morning.

Also, I rarely use -Djdbc.driver any how.

PS: I just remembered another one: Putting the .jar file name in the
manifest of the application's .jar file. I know that one works for
applications, but not sure of the others.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council