RE: odbc, postgresql and cobalt Qube/RaQ3

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'David Millen'" <dave(at)largesalad(dot)co(dot)uk>, PosrgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: odbc, postgresql and cobalt Qube/RaQ3
Date: 2000-07-11 14:08:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I've been trying to get StarOffice working with PostgreSQL via JDBC, but so
far I haven't had much joy (problem is getting the driver to load). I'm not
sure about ODBC however.

Apart from that, how is postgresql running on the Cobalt? I'm streamlining
my home connection, and I may have the chance of getting a Cobalt RAQ3 to
use as my web server instead of my ISP (works out about the same price), so
I'd be interested in hearing how things go with them.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support