Contacting me

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "PostgreSQL Developers List (E-mail)" <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "PostgreSQL Interfaces (E-mail)" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Contacting me
Date: 2000-06-26 08:06:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Please note that as I've just moved home, my home internet connection is not
up at the moment, so it's better to send emails about the JDBC driver to my
work's address:

petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk

Hopefully, as soon as BT get the new phone line up and running I'll be back
in business.

Peter

--
Peter Mount