RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC and character sets

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp'" <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>, David Warnock <david(at)sundayta(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC and character sets
Date: 1999-06-22 15:08:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

If I understand this correctly, if I make sure the driver converts the
strings (in the correct methods) into UTF-8, then unicode support will
work?

I'm wondering, as I haven't delved into Unicode with the driver yet. If
this is the case, it will be a simple thing to implement.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support