RE: [INTERFACES] still the driver and IE5 problem

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Georg Ritter'" <Georg(dot)Ritter(at)uibk(dot)ac(dot)at>, pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] still the driver and IE5 problem
Date: 1999-06-15 14:02:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Can you run the following:

java -version

and let me know what it's output is?

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support
Maidstone Borough Council

-----Original Message-----
From: Georg Ritter [mailto:Georg(dot)Ritter(at)uibk(dot)ac(dot)at]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 2:32 PM
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: [INTERFACES] still the driver and IE5 problem

Hi,

I tried out the new driver ( thanks Pete! ) but - I am sorry
that I must tell - it still does not work.

Interesting is: The M$-VM seems to find the driver
(status bar shows "loading Driver.class") but does not recog.
it as suitable. (SQLEx: No suitable driver found)

I will now try a combination of IE4 + SUNs Plugin and report.

I still would be pleased if anyone knows a solution. Time is
passing by .. :-) and the system should go public at the end
of the week.

Greetings from Austria

Georg Ritter