RE: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Thomas Lockhart'" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status
Date: 2000-05-02 07:51:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

Sorry for the late reply, but lately I've had little time to sort things
out.

I know that under JDK1.2, it compiles fine. For some reason my JDK-1.1.7
has trashed itself, and I've been trying to get that working again.

I think Kaffe is based around 1.1.x, but I'm not sure. I was thinking of
installing it as well to see how it goes.

I've also got some misplaced patches to find.

Hopefully things will be quiet tonight for me to get things sorted :-(

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support