RE: [INTERFACES] jdbc and ie explorer

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'EDEden(at)magellanhealth(dot)com'" <EDEden(at)magellanhealth(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] jdbc and ie explorer
Date: 2000-02-02 11:37:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

IE doesn't like the driver at all. So far, I've not been able to get it
working - hindered by the fact that I don't write applets...

You could try DriverManager.registerDriver(new postgresql.Driver());
after the Class.forName() incase IE isn't running the static initialiser
block.

Peter

--
Peter Mount