RE: [HACKERS] 6.6 release

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Bruce Momjian'" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] 6.6 release
Date: 1999-12-10 07:43:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It looks like it may be an idea now, as for some reason, some parts of
the 6.5.3 JDBC driver isn't in 6.5.3?

We had a similar problem with 6.5.2, so before 6.5.3 was released, I
checked CVS to make sure the changes were there, and they were. It's
just that I've seen several references recently (the most recent from
Assaf this morning) about the protocol version being 1.0. The 6.5.3
driver was the first version not to use 1.0! eek.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support