RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC: ResultSet.updateString(int columnIndex, St ring x) when is this going to be implemented?

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Nigel Tamplin'" <nigel(dot)tamplin(at)metica(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC: ResultSet.updateString(int columnIndex, St ring x) when is this going to be implemented?
Date: 1999-10-11 08:09:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

It currently depends on my work load here, but I'm aiming to get a lot
done for the next release (which ever version number it's going to be).

Currently I'm planning to get the large object and array classes that
are new in JDBC2 done. If I can get them out of the way, then I'll start
looking at the smaller items including the update*() methods.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support