RE: [INTERFACES] Jdbc-WebServer

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Zubair Saifullah'" <zubairsaifullah(at)hotmail(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] Jdbc-WebServer
Date: 1999-10-07 08:06:26
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

There is a trick to get the driver recognised without using the
CLASSPATH. I'm not sure about the Netscape server, but with the jdk's
find the rt.jar file, and place the postgresql.jar file into the same
directory.

I can't remember the exact location, but any jar files in this directory
are automatically included before the CLASSPATH.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support