RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC problem with string

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'ALPESH KOTHARI'" <alpeshkothari(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Peter Mount (Home)" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC problem with string
Date: 1999-09-30 08:02:06
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

What version of the driver are you using?

The Exception you noted usually means that you missed out setting a
value to one or more parameters, but you haven't missed any in your
code.

I'll check this out when I get back home. I'm not aware of any problems
with PreparedStatement.

Peter

--
Peter Mount