Re: I can't restart postgres

From: Jose Quiroz <soporteinterno(at)healtechnology(dot)com(dot)pe>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I can't restart postgres
Date: 2008-02-04 16:36:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the help.

I use the pg_resetxlog and the database start again.

Now I have other problem. I try to view a table using the command
select and I have an error and I can't view the table.

I wrote the following line in the terminal:

htpoweron=# select * from example_table;

(where example_table is one table of my database)

and I have the following message in the terminal:

ERROR: could not access status of transaction 1557774552
DETAIL: could not read from file «pg_clog/05CD» at offset 155648:

What I can do to acces that table?

Best regards