ROLAP visualization tool recommendations

From: "Roberts, Jon" <Jon(dot)Roberts(at)asurion(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ROLAP visualization tool recommendations
Date: 2008-04-23 17:56:23
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm looking for a good BI tool to query data in PostgreSQL. I'm not
looking for a "pixel perfect" reporting tool but a tool that supports
things like:

* Star Schema
* Drill up/down with hierarchies defined in metadata
* Self service
* Graphing
* Scheduling

In other words, I want a ROLAP visualization tool. Does anyone know of
a product for PostgreSQL like this? Obviously something open source
would be ideal.

Jon