Re: www.postgresql.org page change?

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: www.postgresql.org page change?
Date: 2004-07-14 16:01:44
Lists: pgsql-www

On Jul 15, 2004, at 12:22 AM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> You mentioned advocacy ... if you look at
> http://advocacy.postgresql.org, is it that? Or only looked like it?

Here's a screenshot I took. Just to clarify something you were
wondering before, yes, I entered this as a domain name, rather than an
IP address. (I'm not even sure what the IP address is :)

http://www.grzm.com/postgresql_org/www.postgresql.org.png

It definitely looks like the advocacy page to me. I tried a link or
two: they worked as far as I could tell.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com