No meeting next week, want to give a talk?

From: Selena Deckelmann <sdeckelmann(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: No meeting next week, want to give a talk?
Date: 2007-07-12 17:57:49
Lists: pdxpug

Hello!

We're not having our regularly scheduled meeting next week.

Also, does anyone have a talk they could give on July 22nd?

Jeff -- what about the time-oriented databases talk? I could help out
with it.

Mark -- what about that new benchmark that just came out? Could you
give a talk on that?

Anyone else?

-selena