Re: -2147217842 Operation was canceled

From: "Ryan C(dot) Bonham" <Ryan(at)srfarms(dot)com>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue (E-mail)" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "Pgsql-Odbc (E-mail)" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: -2147217842 Operation was canceled
Date: 2001-10-19 18:51:59
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Ok,
On exploring this issue some more here is what have. The field I was having
this problem with was a date field, so I believe what was happening was it
was trying to insert a value of '' into a date field, and actually returning
a "Bad date external representation." so I added the following commands to
the form.
If txtdate3ties.Text = Empty Then
DataEnvironment1.rscmdRecentHeats.Fields("date3ties").Value = Null
End If

Now is actually does make the change to that field, but it still fails on
the move, and spits out the error.. Weird..

Thank