Re: [SQL] Accessing other database...

From: Stoyan Genov <genov(at)digsys(dot)bg>
To: "Frederic boucher" <dziablo(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [SQL] Accessing other database...
Date: 1999-11-07 10:50:41
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi.

Sorry for me missing something in the dialogue (trialogue) - "Jim Seach"
<jws22(at)bellatlantic(dot)net> has explained very clearly what I had in mind
about the VIEWS. Unfortunately, I cannot think out a better way of
separating users'
data than views building for now.

Anyway, if something enlightens me, you'll know it.

Stoyan Genov