Status of Linux/Strongarm?

From: Ted Nolan SRI Augusta GA <ted(at)ags(dot)ga(dot)erg(dot)sri(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Status of Linux/Strongarm?
Date: 1999-11-02 17:47:18
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hello folks,

The only mention of the strongarm processor that I can find on the
lists is a test-and-set patch this last March for Postgres on
Netbsd/Strongarm. The patch seems to have made it into 6.5.1, so I
assume NetBsd/Strongarm is now "supported". How about
Linux/Strongarm? Has anyone built on that yet? Any problems? (I'd just
try it, but we don't have the strongarm systems yet..)

Thanks,

Ted Nolan