Pgaccess

From: Oscar Overdijk <106113(dot)1015(at)compuserve(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgaccess
Date: 1999-10-24 12:44:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

For Pgaccess which I downloaded from the web and try to use with the
Postgresql 6.4 and Linux Redhat 6.0 I encounter difficulties for installing
Pgaccess.
Please can you tell me wich version of Pgaccess I can use with Postgresql,
Redhat 6.0 and Gnome.
For Pgaccess under Windows NT the application seems to work, I only can't
connect with Postgresql database server.
I have no idee of making this work, can you give me some advise for this.

With regards,

Oscar Overdijk
The Netherlands