Access database via Servlet

From: zhang-lan(at)usa(dot)net
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Access database via Servlet
Date: 1999-09-30 09:19:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

It seems someone has asked this question before. But mine is a different
situation. I set up a java web server, and
my servlet program need to access the remote database which is not on my
server. When the program executed
DriverManager.getConnection(dburl, user, passwd) ,
it shows the error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Argument # > Arg
length

But the similar program which I don't use servlet runs ok, it can access the
remote database very well. I don't
know why. And if I change the database to the MS Access database which is on
my machine, the servlet program
also runs fine.

Anyone can help?

Thanks.